Financial support was provided by the NIHGMS (R01 GM078201-01-01), Merck, and Amgen. B.S. is grateful for a Merck predoctoral fellowship.
Cycle-Specific Organocascade Catalysis: Application to Olefin Hydroamination, Hydro-oxidation, and Amino-oxidation, and to Natural Product Synthesis†
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 24, pages 4413–4417, June 2, 2009
How to Cite
Simmons, B., Walji, Abbas M. and MacMillan, David W. C. (2009), Cycle-Specific Organocascade Catalysis: Application to Olefin Hydroamination, Hydro-oxidation, and Amino-oxidation, and to Natural Product Synthesis. Angew. Chem., 121: 4413–4417. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900220
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2009
- NIHGMS. Grant Number: R01 GM078201-01-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!