This work was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, le Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la nature et les technologies of Québec via the Centre for Self-Assembled Chemical Structures (CSACS), the Cancer Research Society Inc. (Canada), and St-Jean Photochemicals (Quebec).
A New Two-Photon-Sensitive Block Copolymer Nanocarrier†
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 18, pages 3379–3382, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
Babin, J., Pelletier, M., Lepage, M., Allard, J.-F., Morris, D. and Zhao, Y. (2009), A New Two-Photon-Sensitive Block Copolymer Nanocarrier. Angew. Chem., 121: 3379–3382. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900255
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2009
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- the Centre for Self-Assembled Chemical Structures (CSACS)
- Cancer Research Society Inc. (Canada)
- St-Jean Photochemicals (Quebec)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!