We thank Drs. D. H. Huang and G. Siuzdak for NMR spectroscopic and mass spectroscopic assistance, respectively. We thank Dr. R. Hungate and R. Jensen of Amgen, Thousand Oaks, California, for the 13C NMR spectrum of synthetic sporolide B and Prof. W. Fenical for a sample of natural sporolide B. Financial support for this work was provided by the National Institutes of Health (USA), the Skaggs Institute for Research, and an Andrea Elizabeth Vogt Memorial Fellowship (to J.W.).
Total Synthesis of Sporolide B†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 19, pages 3501–3505, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Nicolaou, K. C., Tang, Y. and Wang, J. (2009), Total Synthesis of Sporolide B. Angew. Chem., 121: 3501–3505. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900264
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2009
- National Institutes of Health
- Skaggs Institute for Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!