This work was supported in part by the Global COE Program (Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering), the Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Catalytic Oxidative Synthesis of Nitriles Directly from Primary Alcohols and Ammonia†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 34, pages 6404–6406, August 10, 2009
How to Cite
Oishi, T., Yamaguchi, K. and Mizuno, N. (2009), Catalytic Oxidative Synthesis of Nitriles Directly from Primary Alcohols and Ammonia. Angew. Chem., 121: 6404–6406. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900418
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2009
- Global COE Program
- Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!