This work is supported by the International Max Planck Research School for Science and Technology of Nanostructures (Nano-IMPRS) at Halle. M.K. gratefully acknowledges the financial support by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) with the Contract No. FKZ: 03X5507.
Chemical Infiltration during Atomic Layer Deposition: Metalation of Porphyrins as Model Substrates†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 27, pages 5082–5085, June 22, 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Patil, Avinash J., Li, L., Schierhorn, A., Mann, S., Gösele, U. and Knez, M. (2009), Chemical Infiltration during Atomic Layer Deposition: Metalation of Porphyrins as Model Substrates. Angew. Chem., 121: 5082–5085. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900426
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2009
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: FKZ: 03X5507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!