We acknowledge the NSF and DOE for financial support of this work. P.K.T. thanks the Office of Basic Energy Sciences (BES), U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) for work performed in the Environmental Sciences Laboratory. PNNL is a multi-program laboratory operated by Battelle Memorial Institute for the DOE under contract DE-AC05-76L01830.
Amorphous Molecular Organic Solids for Gas Adsorption†
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 30, pages 5600–5603, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Tian, J., Thallapally, Praveen K., Dalgarno, Scott J., McGrail, Peter B. and Atwood, Jerry L. (2009), Amorphous Molecular Organic Solids for Gas Adsorption. Angew. Chem., 121: 5600–5603. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900479
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2009
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences (BES), U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!