This research was supported by the National Cancer Institute, grant No. 5U54 CA119347 (J.R.H.), the W. M. Keck Foundation (K.B.S.), and a subcontract from the MITRE Corporation (J.R.H.). Postdoctoral and graduate fellowships were provided by the NSF and PEO (H.D.A.), the Gates Foundation (R.D.R.), the NSERC (J.E.H.), and the NCI (S.W.M.). We also acknowledge H. C. Kolb, S. S. Lee, J. Cha, J. Lim, S. Tan, S. Y. Yeo, A. Srivastava, M. Barrientos, E. Johnson Chavarria, A. Stuparu, J. Vielmetter, and C. S. Parker for useful discussions and assistance.
Iterative In Situ Click Chemistry Creates Antibody-like Protein-Capture Agents†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 27, pages 5044–5048, June 22, 2009
How to Cite
Agnew, Heather D., Rohde, Rosemary D., Millward, Steven W., Nag, A., Yeo, W.-S., Hein, Jason E., Pitram, Suresh M., Tariq, A., Burns, Vanessa M., Krom, Russell J., Fokin, Valery V., Sharpless, K. Barry. and Heath, James R. (2009), Iterative In Situ Click Chemistry Creates Antibody-like Protein-Capture Agents. Angew. Chem., 121: 5044–5048. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900488
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2009
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 5U54 CA119347
- W. M. Keck Foundation
- MITRE Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!