This research was partially supported by a research grant from The Murata Science Foundation.
A Convenient Method for the Synthesis of α-Ethynylphospholes and Modulation of Their π-Conjugated Systems†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 22, pages 4062–4065, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Matano, Y., Nakashima, M. and Imahori, H. (2009), A Convenient Method for the Synthesis of α-Ethynylphospholes and Modulation of Their π-Conjugated Systems. Angew. Chem., 121: 4062–4065. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900542
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2009
- The Murata Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!