This work was sponsored by the U.S. Army Research Office through the Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies at MIT under contract no. DAAD-19-02-D0002. This work is based upon research conducted at the Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source (CHESS), which is supported by the National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health/National Institute of General Medical Sciences under award DMR-0225180. Johannes Soulages would like to thank the Swiss National Science Foundation for financial support (grant PBEZ2-115179).
Reversible Switching of the Shear Modulus of Photoresponsive Liquid-Crystalline Polymers†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 19, pages 3546–3550, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Verploegen, E., Soulages, J., Kozberg, M., Zhang, T., McKinley, G. and Hammond, P. (2009), Reversible Switching of the Shear Modulus of Photoresponsive Liquid-Crystalline Polymers. Angew. Chem., 121: 3546–3550. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900583
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2009
- U.S. Army Research Office. Grant Number: DAAD-19-02-D0002
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PBEZ2-115179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!