This work was supported in part by the Global COE Program, “Science for Future Molecular Systems” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Y.-S.X. also thanks the Shanghai Pujiang Program (08PJ14037), China.
Triply N-Confused Hexaphyrins: Near-Infrared Luminescent Dyes with a Triangular Shape†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 30, pages 5604–5607, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Xie, Y.-S., Yamaguchi, K., Toganoh, M., Uno, H., Suzuki, M., Mori, S., Saito, S., Osuka, A. and Furuta, H. (2009), Triply N-Confused Hexaphyrins: Near-Infrared Luminescent Dyes with a Triangular Shape. Angew. Chem., 121: 5604–5607. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900596
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 08PJ14037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!