This work was supported by the NSFC (90606006), the State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (2006CB932300), and the Key Project of the Chinese Ministry of Education (grant no. 306020).
Transition-Metal Phosphate Colloidal Spheres†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 26, pages 4910–4913, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Chen, C., Chen, W., Lu, J., Chu, D., Huo, Z., Peng, Q. and Li, Y. (2009), Transition-Metal Phosphate Colloidal Spheres. Angew. Chem., 121: 4910–4913. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900639
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2009
- NSFC. Grant Number: 90606006
- State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Grant Number: 2006CB932300
- Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 306020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!