This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (no.17205014) to N.N. and the Global COE Program “Science for Future Molecular Systems” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
Efficient Separation of (6,5) Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Using a “Nanometal Sinker”†
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 30, pages 5543–5546, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Kato, Y., Niidome, Y. and Nakashima, N. (2009), Efficient Separation of (6,5) Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Using a “Nanometal Sinker”. Angew. Chem., 121: 5543–5546. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900651
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!