This study was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) National Research Laboratory (NRL) Program (R0A-2008-000-20041-0) and the Engineering Research Center (ERC) Program (R11-2008-058-00000-0). This research was also partially supported by a grant from the Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials funded by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea.
Synthesis of Diphenylalanine/Polyaniline Core/Shell Conducting Nanowires by Peptide Self-Assembly†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 26, pages 4914–4917, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Ryu, J. and Park, C. (2009), Synthesis of Diphenylalanine/Polyaniline Core/Shell Conducting Nanowires by Peptide Self-Assembly. Angew. Chem., 121: 4914–4917. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900668
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: R0A-2008-000-20041-0
- Engineering Research Center (ERC) Program. Grant Number: R11-2008-058-00000-0
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!