We are grateful to Christof Hättig and Arnim Hellweg for technical help with TURBOMOLE and to Harald Forbert for useful discussions. We thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinsschaft (Reinhart Koselleck Grant to D.M.), the Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung (Humboldt Fellowships to J.R.A. and M.S.), the Catalan Government (Beatriu de Pinós Fellowship to J.R.A.), and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (D.M.) for partial financial support. The calculations were carried out using resources from BOVILAB@RUB and Rechnerverbund-NRW.
Understanding Covalent Mechanochemistry†
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 23, pages 4254–4257, May 25, 2009
How to Cite
Ribas-Arino, J., Shiga, M. and Marx, D. (2009), Understanding Covalent Mechanochemistry. Angew. Chem., 121: 4254–4257. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900673
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinsschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!