Financial support has been provided by the NIH (5R01M068433-06) and the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation.
A Sequential O-Nitrosoaldol and Grignard Addition Process: An Enantio- and Diastereoselective Entry to Chiral 1,2-Diols†
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 18, pages 3383–3386, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
Jiao, P., Kawasaki, M. and Yamamoto, H. (2009), A Sequential O-Nitrosoaldol and Grignard Addition Process: An Enantio- and Diastereoselective Entry to Chiral 1,2-Diols. Angew. Chem., 121: 3383–3386. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900682
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: 5R01M068433-06
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!