These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Facile System for Encoding Unnatural Amino Acids in Mammalian Cells†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 22, pages 4112–4115, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Chen, Peng R., Groff, D., Guo, J., Ou, W., Cellitti, S., Geierstanger, Bernhard H. and Schultz, Peter G. (2009), A Facile System for Encoding Unnatural Amino Acids in Mammalian Cells. Angew. Chem., 121: 4112–4115. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900683
This work was supported by a grant from the U.S. National Institute of Health R01 GM062159 and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology. This is manuscript 19983 of The Scripps Research Institute.
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- U.S. National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM062159
- Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!