This work was supported by the Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the U. S. Department of Energy under contract no. DE-AC02-05 CH11231. We thank Dr. Christian G. Canlas and Dr. Rudi Nunlist from University of California, Berkeley for their help on NMR measurements.
Linear π-Acceptor-Templated Dynamic Clipping to Macrobicycles and Rotaxanes†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 23, pages 4249–4253, May 25, 2009
How to Cite
Klivansky, Liana M., Koshkakaryan, G., Cao, D. and Liu, Y. (2009), Linear π-Acceptor-Templated Dynamic Clipping to Macrobicycles and Rotaxanes. Angew. Chem., 121: 4249–4253. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900716
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2009
- U. S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05 CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!