Metal-Ion-Coated Graphitic Nanotubes: Controlled Self-Assembly of a Pyridyl-Appended Gemini-Shaped Hexabenzocoronene Amphiphile
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 26, pages 4841–4844, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Jin, W., Fukushima, T., Ishii, N. and Aida, T. (2009), Metal-Ion-Coated Graphitic Nanotubes: Controlled Self-Assembly of a Pyridyl-Appended Gemini-Shaped Hexabenzocoronene Amphiphile. Angew. Chem., 121: 4841–4844. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900756
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!