NMR instrumentation at CMU partially supported by NSF (CHE-0130903). Use of the NSLS, BNL, was supported by DOE, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Contract No. DE-AC02-98CH10886. S.P. thanks the College of William and Mary, Physics Dept. for funding. M.E.G. and V.E.N. thank CONICET and SeCyT-UNC for financial support. H.K. acknowledges support from ONR grants (N000140510055, N000140811235) and support for computations at the Center for Piezoelectrics by Design. A.N. thanks Centro de Supercomputación de Galicia (CESGA) for computer time, and Xunta de Galicia (PGIDIT07 PXIB 200925PR) and spanish government (CTQ2007-65310) for research grants. We thank Dr. G. E. Barboza for the collection and identification of plant material, and Prof. A. Gutierrez-Ravelo for the mass spectra. We thank Dr. N. V. Tsarevsky from ATRP Solutions for the PMMA gels.
Stereochemistry Determination by Powder X-Ray Diffraction Analysis and NMR Spectroscopy Residual Dipolar Couplings†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 31, pages 5780–5784, July 20, 2009
How to Cite
García, Manuela E., Pagola, S., Navarro-Vázquez, A., Phillips, Damilola D., Gayathri, C., Krakauer, H., Stephens, Peter W., Nicotra, Viviana E. and Gil, Roberto R. (2009), Stereochemistry Determination by Powder X-Ray Diffraction Analysis and NMR Spectroscopy Residual Dipolar Couplings. Angew. Chem., 121: 5780–5784. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900760
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0130903
- DOE, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- ONR. Grant Numbers: N000140510055, N000140811235
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: PGIDIT07 PXIB 200925PR
- spanish government. Grant Number: CTQ2007-65310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!