The authors thank the NSF of China (20633030, 20721063, and 20873026), the State Key Basic Research Program of PRC (2003CB615807), Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (08DZ2270500, 07QH14003), and Shanghai Education Committee (06SG03) for financial support.
Gold Supported on Hydroxyapatite as a Versatile Multifunctional Catalyst for the Direct Tandem Synthesis of Imines and Oximes†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 24, pages 4454–4457, June 2, 2009
How to Cite
Sun, H., Su, F.-Z., Ni, J., Cao, Y., He, H.-Y. and Fan, K.-N. (2009), Gold Supported on Hydroxyapatite as a Versatile Multifunctional Catalyst for the Direct Tandem Synthesis of Imines and Oximes. Angew. Chem., 121: 4454–4457. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900802
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2009
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20633030, 20721063, 20873026
- State Key Basic Research Program of PRC. Grant Number: 2003CB615807
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 08DZ2270500, 07QH14003
- Shanghai Education Committee. Grant Number: 06SG03
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.