These authors contributed equally to this work.
Olive-Shaped Chiral Supramolecules: Simultaneous Self-Assembly of Heptameric Lanthanum Clusters and Carbon Dioxide Fixation†
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 19, pages 3551–3554, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Tang, X.-L., Wang, W.-H., Dou, W., Jiang, J., Liu, W.-S., Qin, W.-W., Zhang, G.-L., Zhang, H.-R., Yu, K.-B. and Zheng, L.-M. (2009), Olive-Shaped Chiral Supramolecules: Simultaneous Self-Assembly of Heptameric Lanthanum Clusters and Carbon Dioxide Fixation. Angew. Chem., 121: 3551–3554. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900838
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 20771048 and 20621091)
- Issue online: 23 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20771048, 20621091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!