We thank K. Reuter and S. de Gironcoli for scientific discussions on DFT and technical assistance from the SuperESCA staff. We also thank G. Ertl, G. J. Kroes, and D. A. King for critical reading of the manuscript. Financial support by Compagnia S. Paolo is acknowledged.
Selective Production of Reactive and Nonreactive Oxygen Atoms on Pd(001) by Rotationally Aligned Oxygen Molecules†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 26, pages 4939–4942, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Vattuone, L., Gerbi, A., Cappelletti, D., Pirani, F., Gunnella, R., Savio, L. and Rocca, M. (2009), Selective Production of Reactive and Nonreactive Oxygen Atoms on Pd(001) by Rotationally Aligned Oxygen Molecules. Angew. Chem., 121: 4939–4942. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900870
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2009
- Compagnia S. Paolo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!