This research was supported by Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology (PRESTO), Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) (D.J.). D.J. thanks the JSPS Asian core program. J.G. thanks the JSPS for a Young Scientist Fellowship. H.I. thanks Creative Research Initiatives (Center for Time-Resolved Diffraction) of MEST/KOSEF for a grant.
A Photoconductive Covalent Organic Framework: Self-Condensed Arene Cubes Composed of Eclipsed 2D Polypyrene Sheets for Photocurrent Generation†
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 30, pages 5547–5550, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Wan, S., Guo, J., Kim, J., Ihee, H. and Jiang, D. (2009), A Photoconductive Covalent Organic Framework: Self-Condensed Arene Cubes Composed of Eclipsed 2D Polypyrene Sheets for Photocurrent Generation. Angew. Chem., 121: 5547–5550. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900881
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2009
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!