H. Moroder and J. Steger contributed equally to this work. Funding by the Austrian Science Foundation FWF (P17864 to R.M.; Y315 to N.P.) and the Ministry of Science and Research (GenAU project consortium “non-coding RNAs” P0726-012-012 to R.M. and D1042-011-011 to N.P) and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG (WI3285/1-1 to D.N.W.) is acknowledged.
Non-Hydrolyzable RNA–Peptide Conjugates: A Powerful Advance in the Synthesis of Mimics for 3′-Peptidyl tRNA Termini†
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 22, pages 4116–4120, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Moroder, H., Steger, J., Graber, D., Fauster, K., Trappl, K., Marquez, V., Polacek, N., Wilson, Daniel N. and Micura, R. (2009), Non-Hydrolyzable RNA–Peptide Conjugates: A Powerful Advance in the Synthesis of Mimics for 3′-Peptidyl tRNA Termini. Angew. Chem., 121: 4116–4120. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900939
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2009
- Austrian Science Foundation FWF. Grant Numbers: P17864, Y315
- Ministry of Science and Research. Grant Numbers: P0726-012-012, D1042-011-011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG. Grant Number: WI3285/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!