This work was supported by NIH grants (EY015181 & EB004416), the Maryland Nano-Biotechnology Fund and the University of Utah seed incentive grant. We thank Dr. Yong-En Sun for assisting with animal handling. MRI=magnetic resonance imaging.
Symmetry-Guided Design and Fluorous Synthesis of a Stable and Rapidly Excreted Imaging Tracer for 19F MRI†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 26, pages 4849–4852, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Jiang, Z.-X., Liu, X., Jeong, E.-K. and Yu, Y. (2009), Symmetry-Guided Design and Fluorous Synthesis of a Stable and Rapidly Excreted Imaging Tracer for 19F MRI. Angew. Chem., 121: 4849–4852. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901005
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: EY015181, EB004416
- Maryland Nano-Biotechnology Fund
- University of Utah
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!