We acknowledge primary financial support from FANEDD (no. 2007B21), MOST (2009CB623703), and NSFC (grant nos. 50873004, 50821061, and 20833001). This work was partly supported by NSFC (grant no. 50521201 and 20525309) and MOST (grant nos. 2006CB806102, 2007CB936201, and 2007CB936203). C.N. and M.L.S. acknowledge financial support from the Nanoscale Science and Engineering Initiative of the National Science Foundation under NSF Award Number CHE-0641523 and by the New York State Office of Science, Technology, and Academic Research (NYSTAR).
Mirror-Image Photoswitching of Individual Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Transistors Coated with Titanium Dioxide †
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 26, pages 4853–4856, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, S., Li, J., Shen, Q., Cao, Y., Guo, X., Zhang, G., Feng, C., Zhang, J., Liu, Z., Steigerwald, Michael L., Xu, D. and Nuckolls, C. (2009), Mirror-Image Photoswitching of Individual Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Transistors Coated with Titanium Dioxide . Angew. Chem., 121: 4853–4856. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901018
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2009
- FANEDD. Grant Number: 2007B21
- MOST. Grant Number: 2009CB623703
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50873004, 50821061, 20833001
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50521201, 20525309
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0641523
- New York State Office of Science, Technology, and Academic Research (NYSTAR)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!