The use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under contract no. DE-AC02-06CH11357. We thank DANSCATT and SCF Technologies for funding. Jan Skov Pedersen is thanked for providing SAXS fitting software and for fruitful discussions, and Jon Almer and Mogens Christensen for help during the measurements.
Time-Resolved In Situ Synchrotron X-ray Study and Large-Scale Production of Magnetite Nanoparticles in Supercritical Water†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 26, pages 4882–4885, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Bremholm, M., Felicissimo, M. and Iversen, Bo B. (2009), Time-Resolved In Situ Synchrotron X-ray Study and Large-Scale Production of Magnetite Nanoparticles in Supercritical Water. Angew. Chem., 121: 4882–4885. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901048
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2009
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!