We thank the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Science Foundation of China (90813032, 20890020), the Ministry of Science and Technology (2009CB30001), HFSP, and Corning Inc. for financial support.
Using Azobenzene-Embedded Self-Assembled Monolayers To Photochemically Control Cell Adhesion Reversibly†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 24, pages 4470–4472, June 2, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, D., Xie, Y., Shao, H. and Jiang, X. (2009), Using Azobenzene-Embedded Self-Assembled Monolayers To Photochemically Control Cell Adhesion Reversibly. Angew. Chem., 121: 4470–4472. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901130
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2009
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90813032, 20890020
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009CB30001
- Corning Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!