This work was partly supported by a Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korea Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MESF) (grant no.: R0A-2007-000-20027-0), the WCU program through the KOSEF funded by the MESF, and the MarineBio Technology Program funded by the Ministry of Land, Transport, and Maritime Affairs (MLTM), Korea. H.Y.L. and J.P. received BK21 Scholarships and Seoul Science Fellowships.
A Two-Photon Tracer for Glucose Uptake†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 43, pages 8171–8175, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
Tian, Y., Lee, H., Lim, C., Park, J., Kim, H., Shin, Y., Kim, E., Jeon, H., Park, S. and Cho, B. (2009), A Two-Photon Tracer for Glucose Uptake. Angew. Chem., 121: 8171–8175. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901175
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2009
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- Korea Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MESF). Grant Number: R0A-2007-000-20027-0
- Ministry of Land, Transport, and Maritime Affairs (MLTM), Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!