The authors acknowledge Evonik Degussa GmbH, Marl for cooperation and fruitful discussion, in particular with Dr. Anna Prodi-Schwab, and for financial support. This project of the Science-to-Business Center Nanotronics was cofinanced by the European Union and supported by the state of North Rhine–Westphalia (Germany).
A Low-Temperature Molecular Approach to Highly Conductive Tin-Rich Indium Tin Oxide Thin Films with Durable Electro-Optical Performance†
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 42, pages 7918–7922, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Aksu, Y. and Driess, M. (2009), A Low-Temperature Molecular Approach to Highly Conductive Tin-Rich Indium Tin Oxide Thin Films with Durable Electro-Optical Performance. Angew. Chem., 121: 7918–7922. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901204
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2009
- European Union
- North Rhine–Westphalia (Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!