This work is supported by the National Natural Science foundation of China (20571041 and 20501016) and the Start-up Fund of The Dalian University of Technology.
A Color-Tunable Europium Complex Emitting Three Primary Colors and White Light†
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 33, pages 6248–6251, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
He, G., Guo, D., He, C., Zhang, X., Zhao, X. and Duan, C. (2009), A Color-Tunable Europium Complex Emitting Three Primary Colors and White Light. Angew. Chem., 121: 6248–6251. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901266
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2009
- National Natural Science foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20571041, 20501016
- The Dalian University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!