This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-0646916), the Welch Foundation (A-1423), and the US Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense.
Sulfonium Boranes for the Selective Capture of Cyanide Ions in Water†
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 27, pages 5057–5060, June 22, 2009
How to Cite
Kim, Y., Zhao, H. and Gabbaï, François P. (2009), Sulfonium Boranes for the Selective Capture of Cyanide Ions in Water. Angew. Chem., 121: 5057–5060. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901275
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0646916
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1423
- US Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!