Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20702015), the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (07DZ22937), Shanghai Shuguang Program (07SG27), Shanghai Pujiang Program (07pj14039), and Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B409) is greatly appreciated.
Highly Substituted Furo[3,4-d][1,2]oxazines: Gold-Catalyzed Regiospecific and Diastereoselective 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition of 2-(1-Alkynyl)-2-alken-1-ones with Nitrones†
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 30, pages 5613–5616, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, F., Yu, Y. and Zhang, J. (2009), Highly Substituted Furo[3,4-d][1,2]oxazines: Gold-Catalyzed Regiospecific and Diastereoselective 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition of 2-(1-Alkynyl)-2-alken-1-ones with Nitrones. Angew. Chem., 121: 5613–5616. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901299
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20702015
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 07DZ22937
- Shanghai Shuguang Program. Grant Number: 07SG27
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 07pj14039
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!