Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20702015), the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (07DZ22937), Shanghai Shuguang Program (07SG27), Shanghai Pujiang Program (07pj14039), and Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B409) is greatly appreciated.
Highly Substituted Furo[3,4-d][1,2]oxazines: Gold-Catalyzed Regiospecific and Diastereoselective 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition of 2-(1-Alkynyl)-2-alken-1-ones with Nitrones†
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 30, pages 5613–5616, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, F., Yu, Y. and Zhang, J. (2009), Highly Substituted Furo[3,4-d][1,2]oxazines: Gold-Catalyzed Regiospecific and Diastereoselective 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition of 2-(1-Alkynyl)-2-alken-1-ones with Nitrones. Angew. Chem., 121: 5613–5616. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901299
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20702015
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 07DZ22937
- Shanghai Shuguang Program. Grant Number: 07SG27
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 07pj14039
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B409
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.