We acknowledge the financial support from Spanish MICINN/FEDER-EU (Project MAT2008-00889-NAN), and the Junta de Andalucía (Proyectos de Excelencia FQM-3994 and FQM-02433). The tomography experiments were supported by the I3 project ESTEEM (Contract Number 026019). HREM experiments were performed in SCCYT of the University of Cadiz. A.B.H. and S.T. thank the “Ramon y Cajal” Program. HAADF: high-angle annular dark-field imaging in the scanning transmission electron microscope (STEM).
3 D Characterization of Gold Nanoparticles Supported on Heavy Metal Oxide Catalysts by HAADF-STEM Electron Tomography†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 29, pages 5417–5419, July 6, 2009
How to Cite
González, J. C., Hernández, J. C., López-Haro, M., del Río, E., Delgado, J. J., Hungría, A. B., Trasobares, S., Bernal, S., Midgley, P. A. and Calvino, J. (2009), 3 D Characterization of Gold Nanoparticles Supported on Heavy Metal Oxide Catalysts by HAADF-STEM Electron Tomography. Angew. Chem., 121: 5417–5419. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901308
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2009
- Spanish MICINN/FEDER-EU. Grant Number: MAT2008-00889-NAN
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: FQM-3994, FQM-02433
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!