We thank the EPSRC for a postdoctoral fellowship (K.M.M.), the EPSRC and Johnson Matthey for a CASE studentship (C.S.) and Oxford University Crystallography Service for the use of instruments.
Exploiting the 1,2,3-Triazolium Motif in Anion-Templated Formation of a Bromide-Selective Rotaxane Host Assembly†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 26, pages 4875–4878, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Mullen, Kathleen M., Mercurio, J., Serpell, Christopher J. and Beer, Paul D. (2009), Exploiting the 1,2,3-Triazolium Motif in Anion-Templated Formation of a Bromide-Selective Rotaxane Host Assembly. Angew. Chem., 121: 4875–4878. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901313
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2009
- Johnson Matthey
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!