This work was supported by the University of the Basque Country (GIU07/06), the Spanish MICINN (CTQ2008-00136/BQU), the Diputación Foral de Bizkaia (DIPE08/03), and the Basque Government (a fellowship to G.T.).
Enantioselective Organocatalytic Domino Oxa-Michael/Aldol/Hemiacetalization: Synthesis of Polysubstituted Furofuranes Containing Four Stereocenters†
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 31, pages 5811–5814, July 20, 2009
How to Cite
Reyes, E., Talavera, G., Vicario, Jose L., Badía, D. and Carrillo, L. (2009), Enantioselective Organocatalytic Domino Oxa-Michael/Aldol/Hemiacetalization: Synthesis of Polysubstituted Furofuranes Containing Four Stereocenters. Angew. Chem., 121: 5811–5814. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901333
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2009
- University of the Basque Country. Grant Number: GIU07/06
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2008-00136/BQU
- Diputación Foral de Bizkaia. Grant Number: DIPE08/03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!