We thank Prof. John Brauman for helpful discussions and A. Sloan Devlin for preparing and performing intial test reactions with the substrate appearing in entry 6 of Table 2. N.D.L. gratefully acknowledges the National Science Foundation and Novartis for predoctoral fellowships. We thank Pfizer, Inc. for support of this work.
CH Hydroxylation Using a Heterocyclic Catalyst and Aqueous H2O2†
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 25, pages 4583–4586, June 8, 2009
How to Cite
Litvinas, Nichole D., Brodsky, Benjamin H. and Du Bois, J. (2009), CH Hydroxylation Using a Heterocyclic Catalyst and Aqueous H2O2. Angew. Chem., 121: 4583–4586. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901353
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2009
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!