This project is supported by the Max Planck Society. D.W. is supported in part by a DFG grant (WA 1704/4-1) and an EU-STREP grant (BONSAI, LSHB-CT-2006-037639). T.L.N. thanks DEST for support through ISI Grant CG110036. We are grateful to Prof. H. Möhwald for valuable discussion.
Hydrogen-Bond-Selective Phase Transfer of Nanoparticles across Liquid/Gel Interfaces†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 27, pages 5053–5056, June 22, 2009
How to Cite
Mao, Z., Guo, J., Bai, S., Nguyen, T.-L., Xia, H., Huang, Y., Mulvaney, P. and Wang, D. (2009), Hydrogen-Bond-Selective Phase Transfer of Nanoparticles across Liquid/Gel Interfaces. Angew. Chem., 121: 5053–5056. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901486
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2009
- Max Planck Society
- DFG. Grant Number: WA 1704/4-1
- EU-STREP. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2006-037639
- DEST. Grant Number: CG110036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!