These authors contributed equally to this work.
Segmental Isotopic Labeling of a Central Domain in a Multidomain Protein by Protein Trans-Splicing Using Only One Robust DnaE Intein†
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 33, pages 6244–6247, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Busche, Alena E. L., Aranko, A. Sesilja., Talebzadeh-Farooji, M., Bernhard, F., Dötsch, V. and Iwaï, H. (2009), Segmental Isotopic Labeling of a Central Domain in a Multidomain Protein by Protein Trans-Splicing Using Only One Robust DnaE Intein. Angew. Chem., 121: 6244–6247. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901488
We thank the Protein Chemistry Research Group at the Institute of Biotechnology and Dr. Ute Bahr for mass spectrometry analysis. This work was supported by the grants from the Academy of Finland (118385), Sigrid Jusélius Foundation, the Center for Biomolecular Magnetic Resonance (BMRZ), and the Cluster of Excellence Frankfurt (CEF).
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2009
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 118385
- Sigrid Jusélius Foundation
- Center for Biomolecular Magnetic Resonance (BMRZ)
- Cluster of Excellence Frankfurt (CEF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!