Support of this research by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft is gratefully acknowledged. The authors would like to thank Uta Sazama for DSC and DTGA/MS measurements and Dr. E.T.K. Haupt for recording the 15N NMR spectra and Daniel Sieh and Katharina Götz for assistance with the syntheses. We are indebted to Dr. V. Zaporojtchenko (Christian-Albrechts-Universität Kiel) for performing XPS measurements and for assistance with the data analysis and to Prof. Frank Neese (Universität Bonn) for stimulating discussions.
Isolation and Hydrogenation of a Complex with a Terminal Iridium–Nitrido Bond†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 26, pages 4828–4832, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Schöffel, J., Rogachev, Andrey Yu., DeBeer George, S. and Burger, P. (2009), Isolation and Hydrogenation of a Complex with a Terminal Iridium–Nitrido Bond. Angew. Chem., 121: 4828–4832. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901494
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!