K.T., M.J.H., S.C., R.F.T., S.G., A.M., and O.M. thank EPSRC, Kodak, Infineum, HEFCE, the Malaysian government and the School of Chemistry at the University of Bristol for the provision of PhD scholarships. The ISIS-STFC Neutron Scattering Facility (formerly CCLRC) is thanked for the provision of beamtime and grants towards consumables and travel. The EPSRC is thanked for provision of funding under grants EP/C523105/1 and EP/F020686.
Tri-Chain Hydrocarbon Surfactants as Designed Micellar Modifiers for Supercritical CO2†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 27, pages 5093–5095, June 22, 2009
How to Cite
Hollamby, Martin J., Trickett, K., Mohamed, A., Cummings, S., Tabor, Rico F., Myakonkaya, O., Gold, S., Rogers, S., Heenan, Richard K. and Eastoe, J. (2009), Tri-Chain Hydrocarbon Surfactants as Designed Micellar Modifiers for Supercritical CO2. Angew. Chem., 121: 5093–5095. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901543
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2009
- Malaysian government. Grant Numbers: EP/C523105/1, EP/F020686
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!