This work was financially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) and a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientist (B). Dr. M. Shiro at Rigaku Corporation is gratefully acknowledged for technical assistance with the X-ray crystallographic analysis of 3 ab.
Direct Catalytic Asymmetric Mannich-Type Reaction of Thioamides†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 27, pages 5126–5129, June 22, 2009
How to Cite
Suzuki, Y., Yazaki, R., Kumagai, N. and Shibasaki, M. (2009), Direct Catalytic Asymmetric Mannich-Type Reaction of Thioamides. Angew. Chem., 121: 5126–5129. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901588
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S)
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientist (B)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!