We are grateful to the NSFC (20702015) for financial support. This work was also sponsored by the 973 program (2009CB825300), the Shanghai Shuguang Program (07SG27), the Shanghai Pujiang Program (07pj14039), and the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B409).
Selectivity Control in Lewis Acid Catalyzed Regiodivergent Tandem Cationic Cyclization/Ring Expansion Terminated by Pinacol Rearrangement†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 33, pages 6209–6212, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, L. and Zhang, J. (2009), Selectivity Control in Lewis Acid Catalyzed Regiodivergent Tandem Cationic Cyclization/Ring Expansion Terminated by Pinacol Rearrangement. Angew. Chem., 121: 6209–6212. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901628
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2009
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20702015
- 973 program. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
- Shanghai Shuguang Program. Grant Number: 07SG27
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 07pj14039
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B409
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.