Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 20532050, 20632060, and 20620140429), the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the Major Basic Research Development Program of China (grant no. 2006CB806106), the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality, and Merck Research Laboratories is gratefully acknowledged.
Spiro[4,4]-1,6-nonadiene-Based Phosphine–Oxazoline Ligands for Iridium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Hydrogenation of Ketimines†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 29, pages 5449–5453, July 6, 2009
How to Cite
Han, Z., Wang, Z., Zhang, X. and Ding, K. (2009), Spiro[4,4]-1,6-nonadiene-Based Phosphine–Oxazoline Ligands for Iridium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Hydrogenation of Ketimines. Angew. Chem., 121: 5449–5453. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901630
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20532050, 20632060, 20620140429
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Major Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006CB806106
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality
- Merck Research Laboratories
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.