We acknowledge Süd Chemie as well as the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Carboscale) for their support.
Defect-Mediated Functionalization of Carbon Nanotubes as a Route to Design Single-Site Basic Heterogeneous Catalysts for Biomass Conversion†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 35, pages 6665–6668, August 17, 2009
How to Cite
Tessonnier, J.-P., Villa, A., Majoulet, O., Su, D. and Schlögl, R. (2009), Defect-Mediated Functionalization of Carbon Nanotubes as a Route to Design Single-Site Basic Heterogeneous Catalysts for Biomass Conversion. Angew. Chem., 121: 6665–6668. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901658
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2009
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!