We are grateful to the EPSRC for financial support for the project (EP/D058147 and EP/D054397) and for studentships to M.R.W., S.S., and a Senior Research Fellowship to P.R.R. M.W.G. gratefully acknowledges receipt of a Royal Society Wolfson Merit Award. Prof. Neil Champness is thanked for helpful discussions; dppe=1,2-bis(diphenylphosphino)ethane.
Reversible 100 % Linkage Isomerization in a Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Transformation: Photocrystallographic Identification of the Metastable [Ni(dppe)(η1-ONO)Cl] Isomer†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 31, pages 5821–5824, July 20, 2009
How to Cite
Warren, Mark R., Brayshaw, Simon K., Johnson, Andrew L., Schiffers, S., Raithby, Paul R., Easun, Timothy L., George, Michael W., Warren, John E. and Teat, Simon J. (2009), Reversible 100 % Linkage Isomerization in a Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Transformation: Photocrystallographic Identification of the Metastable [Ni(dppe)(η1-ONO)Cl] Isomer. Angew. Chem., 121: 5821–5824. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901706
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2009
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/D058147, EP/D054397
- Royal Society Wolfson Merit Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!