These authors contributed equally.
A Powerful Chiral Counteranion Motif for Asymmetric Catalysis†
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 24, pages 4427–4430, June 2, 2009
How to Cite
García-García, P., Lay, F., García-García, P., Rabalakos, C. and List, B. (2009), A Powerful Chiral Counteranion Motif for Asymmetric Catalysis. Angew. Chem., 121: 4427–4430. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901768
Funding by the Max-Planck-Society, the DFG (Priority Program 1179, Organocatalysis), the Fond der Chemischen Industrie, and the Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Fellowship to PiGG and PaGG) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Sebastian Hoffmann for his early contributions to our studies and our HPLC department for their support.
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2009
- Fond der Chemischen Industrie
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!