This work was supported by the Universität zu Köln.
Electrophilic Activation of Benzaldehydes through ortho Palladation: One-Pot Synthesis of 3-Methylene-indan-1-ols through a Domino Allylstannylation/Heck Reaction under Neutral Conditions†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 33, pages 6264–6267, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Cvengroš, J., Schütte, J., Schlörer, N., Neudörfl, J. and Schmalz, H.-G. (2009), Electrophilic Activation of Benzaldehydes through ortho Palladation: One-Pot Synthesis of 3-Methylene-indan-1-ols through a Domino Allylstannylation/Heck Reaction under Neutral Conditions. Angew. Chem., 121: 6264–6267. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901837
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!