This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation (20725516, 20873175, 60537030), Ministry of Science and Technology (2006CB933000, 2007CB936000, 2007AA06A406), Ministry of Health (2009ZX10004-301), and Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology (0952nm04600, 08jc1422600).
Gold-Nanoparticle-Based Multicolor Nanobeacons for Sequence-Specific DNA Analysis†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 46, pages 8826–8830, November 2, 2009
How to Cite
Song, S., Liang, Z., Zhang, J., Wang, L., Li, G. and Fan, C. (2009), Gold-Nanoparticle-Based Multicolor Nanobeacons for Sequence-Specific DNA Analysis. Angew. Chem., 121: 8826–8830. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901887
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20725516, 20873175, 60537030
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2006CB933000, 2007CB936000, 2007AA06A406
- Ministry of Health. Grant Number: 2009ZX10004-301
- Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 0952nm04600, 08jc1422600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!